Saturday, November 21, 2009

November Hates Me

This has by far been one of the worst months of this year for me. I don't know what it is but ever since my car accident I have been out of whack, stressed out more than usual, almost in a blur. Along with work, car stuff, new bills to pay, and now a apartment situation, I may just have a melt down. Just a warning... I need to get back to being my old responsible self :)

3 comments:

Holly Suni said...

Feel better! It will all work out:( I know thats not very helpful, but I wish you the best! Let me know if you need anything!

Mrs. McCarthy said...

Thank you Holly!! I hate feeling like this! Maybe the holiday coming up with change my mood :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my world. Stuff like this usually works in a cycle for me. LOL Cheer up it will get better. Work on your positive quotes, meditate and pray ;)