Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Patience is a Virtue....

My Yoda Tamagotchi(see pic as reference ha ha) once told me that when I was young; But really Patience is a Virtue. I have NO patience whatsoever these days. I just need to chill out and wait to see what god's plan is for me. I can't stress out so much. so here are some quotes to help me practice my patience. Maybe you can find some comfort in them as well?!! All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hopeBe patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions Let nothing disturb thee; Let nothing dismay thee; All thing pass; God never changes. Patience attains All that it strives for. He who has God Finds he lacks nothing:God alone suffices. The keys to patience are acceptance and faith. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you. Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen. All good things come to he who waits ( we've all heard this one) I know that we are all wondering when "something is going to happen" or where your going whether it be with; a career relationship planning an event family situations I just need to learn to deal with certain situations as they come and not stress what could or could not happen. I think just writing this down made me feel better:) Thanks!!

2 comments:

Holly Suni said...

I forgot about that little machine! I loved those things!

Anonymous said...

This is something Im working on myself.