
Fun Fact:
Hafa A'dai is how you say "hello" in Guam (
chamarron)
Today I took Tim to the airport... he has to travel to Guam for 2 weeks to help out on a project. I am just happy it is only 2 weeks!! He had to work on this project this past year and he was there almost 3 months, that is way too long. I didn't really know anything about Guam
until Tim had a project there. Here are some pics about and from there to give you an idea of where Tim is :)

Tim got scuba certified and enjoys going spear fishing with some of the locals...he is crazy. I have heard some dangerous stories....

On one of his scuba excursions...

It is a very tropical place...kinda of like a "ghetto"
Hawaii ha ha
1 comment:
It is like a "ghetto" hawaii!!!! I've been to Saipan which is close to guam...ish. how fun! The fish look SOO colorful!
Post a Comment