Wicked- I have been wanting to see this play for years now and Tim made that dream a reality! We are going with three other couples and I could not be more excited!
Couples Time- Steph and Orrin are making a trip up here. I can't wait to spend time with them. I just hope the weather is good :) They recently got a pugle and are planning on bringing him up here to meet Nutmeg too. I love double dates and spending time with fun friends!
BFF time- My bestie Stephy(from Utah) is coming to visit me and we have planned a trip down to forks, WA and will be staying over night in Port Angeles. Steph is the one that turned me onto the Twilight Saga years ago. This will be my second Forks trip and I'm curious to see the town since all the books/movie have been released. Can't wait!
Baby Shower- I already booked my flight back home for my sister's baby shower :) she is having a baby girl...so exciting! I'm looking forward to making fun treats, table settings, etc. I have bought a few baby girl outfits and it is addicting already, way too many cute outfits out there for girl.Things I can't be apart of this fall.....
Mandy's Birthday.... I really wanted to be in Cali for it but with my Mariners schedule, it made it impossible.
Shannon's wedding- So sad I won't be there! I am so happy for her and Brian and know they will have a beautiful wedding. Shannon has great ideas in the works! Love you Shan!
Mandy's Birthday.... I really wanted to be in Cali for it but with my Mariners schedule, it made it impossible.
Shannon's wedding- So sad I won't be there! I am so happy for her and Brian and know they will have a beautiful wedding. Shannon has great ideas in the works! Love you Shan!
No comments:
Post a Comment