Monday, August 10, 2009

This summer has consisted of.....

1. Boating/ wakeboarding after work and on the weekends
2. More boating and hanging out with friends!
3. Gardening...pretty sure I am obsessed with buying flowers. It is a problem because I still have a bunch sitting, waiting to be planted!!
4. Nutmeg, puppies are alot of work but I love taking her on the boat, to the dog park and for a run. Love her, she keeps me busy!5. Supporting the Mariners and more specifically their marketing team. I am learning alot about the game day marketing event execution. I have met some great people and love the organization! 6. Working for Jones and loving it! My position will be changing in the next week and it is def a promotion. I am blessed! Can't give all the details yet....
7. Going down to Oregon and hanging out with Tim's family and friends. I wish mine lived closer :(
8. Going down to Cali for Matt's wedding. This was the rehearsal dinner. 10. Matt's actual wedding day, it was so beautiful! Tim and I are pictured with Mike and Anna, who have become some of our close friends out here. They are a great couple to be around!
11. I play on a softball team every thursday night called "Random Collison". I have been really lucky to have many social outlets out here. All in all my life is great out here and I am truly blessed. The only thing that could make it better is.... FAMILY! I got to visit with them last week in Cali and now it makes me realize how much I need them. so family..... come visit me:)

No comments: