the relationship where it was love at first sight and you just "knew" and then married or progressed in other ways soon after?? like.......



Okay so maybe my examples of perfect couples sucked but hey I was trying to get an image in your head. I want to know your story..... In Utah all you see is quickie weddings and fast paced relationships. Tim and I were a complicated story and I still haven't officially closed that chapter. I want to know your story...... was it just perfect or what?? Am i the only one that feels like relationships take ALOT of work?! Should it be super easy? Anyways you all know who I'm missing today.....



1 comment:
Meh, no such thing as a perfect relationship. And no matter how blissful one might be, they still take a lot of work and compromise.
I don't think a month long fling is any better than a 50 year marriage. They all have the same ups and downs. There are still beautiful memories created and lessons learned constantly.
You just gotta do what feels right, and interpret any "mistakes" as life lessons.
Post a Comment