So as we all know.... I was supposed to move to Seattle this December but needless to say, that didn't happen. So now I am living with my friend Kelly in Draper, which is temporary. We are thinking of moving up to Salt Lake but I am also thinking that I need a huge change of scenery. I think that i need to move out of Utah. I've done this whole Utah scene and I'm ready for something big to happen. I have been thinking more and more about Washington DC and other places as well. I feel like now is the time for me to move to the East Coast, while I'm single. I need to take advantage of this time, it may not last long ha ha j/k. Anyways at this point in time i feel like I am not needed anywhere, don't have any attachments, and have no real direction. I need something to happen! Pronto!
So let me know what you think.....

DC?

SF?

Salt Lake?
5 comments:
He is a German Pointer... we love him to death but if I had any advice to give someone about the bread it would be, If you don't hunt DONT get one also I have to walk him three times a day.. they have tons and TONS of energy. Although we love him and we are both pretty active if we were warned about his energy and natural hunting abilities we wouldn't have gotten him because he is so high maintence.
Geez, I wrote a post as a comment..lol
My vote would have to be SF only because I miss you so much! But most of all I want you to be happy so where ever you decide I support you 100% and will definitely come visit! Since there are no foreseeable events in the future we must plan a date pronto. I'll come to you, you come to me or we can meet some where fun.....tropical would be nice!!! What happened to the cruise, you've graduated?????
I can't believe I walk him three times a day too but I have to or he is miserable which makes me miserable..LOL They also say you should purchase these dogs in pairs or single if you have other dogs at home because they have seperation anxiety..They are humans I swear..lol
You look good in DC!
Why are "Jennifer and Brad" talking about a dog?...I'm confused.
Either way, they're both expensive :/ Look at the job market in general, I'd advise. Maybe a job somewhere unexpected will take you to the right place.
If you do end up going to DC, you should take Mike & Janie's place, subrent it so you can take advantage of the rent control :)
Post a Comment