Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tag this...

8 TV Shows I enjoy watching: 1. Jon and Kate plus 8 2. What not to wear 3. crappy shows on MTV ( i didn't want to admit it) 4. Dirty Jobs 5. Deadliest catch 6. Snapped 7.SNL (old ones though) 8. The Starter Wife 8things that happened yesterday: (Since i worked all day Saturday 12p-10pm, I'll talk about Friday) 1. Met with my group at Jamba 2. went to class...international Comm 3.went to work till about 9 4. went to a quick little birthday shin dig 5. hot tub with friends 6. played and won in Ping pong 7. watched a creepy movie 8. went to bed way too late 8 things I'm looking forward to: 1. Graduating (one month!!) 2. Thanksgiving with family here in Utah 3. Carly's Birthday Party....we're planning a big one for her ;) 4.Moving... 5. the snow which = snowboarding!! hurry up and come! 6.Going home for Christmas 7. Parents coming to visit in December 8. Starting a career, hopefully not too much longer after graduation 8 things I love about FALL: 1. the colors of the trees...right Janie??! 2. Thanksgiving, which really means good food!! 3. Busting out the winter clothes 4. the cool air... not cold 5. pumpkin spice 6. the canyons are gorgeous! 7. knowing that Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming 8. EVERYTHING! 8 things on my wish list: 1. Great job that pays 100K+ 2. Traveling ALL of Europe and the world really 3.Living on the east coast at one point in my life 4. Mercedes G wagon and convertible 5. doing the whole family thing ex( marriage, kids, etc)...one day, not soon though! 6. being a size zero ha ha 7. Being a professional golfer ha 8. Living happily ever after! 8 people I tag: Janie and Mike, Jon and Katie, Shannon, Stephanie, Joanie, Paige

1 comment:

M & J Bowerbank said...

Yes. I love the fall colors! Seriously I need you to move out to the east coast.