Wednesday, November 26, 2008

About a boy...

He is 10 months old, a pugle, named Butters and oh ya...... possibly MINE! Here's the dealio...... My friend Carly works with Brian who travels way too much, which leaves him basically unable to give Butters the attention he needs. We all know i have wanted a dog, mainly a pug, but I think Butters would be great. I like pugs but pugles (pug and beagle mixes) are wayyyy cuter,more athletic,less breathing problems and awesome. Maybe i am just being biased because i may be adopting one. Okay back to the deal.... Brian says i can totally adopt him so i have been taking Butters on walks so we can get a feel for each other. I am letting him know by Friday if for sure i am taking him. I love him! I want him! here is why:
1. I want a dog of my own and I'm ready!!
2. He would be a perfect companion for when i move to Seattle
3. Seattle is VERY dog friendly and i am not worried about finding a place for us.
4. Tim has a great yard and is getting a dog so they can be friends ;)
5. All of our friends have dogs so we can do play dates
6. I need a running partner.
7. He is so cute and friendly
There is so many more reasons why but I'll stop
Pretty much he would/will be great. He is trained, still young, friendly, small ( and fast), and has an adorable face. I just need to get Tim excited because he like Pugs more. I think he will like Butters though. If everything goes as planned he will be with my in Seattle by Dec 28Th. For right now he will stay with Brian till i move, but Mandy has kind of convinced me to bring him home for Christmas to play with her pugle, Buddy. We'll see. :)

2 comments:

Mike said...

On behalf of the people who love you, I must say that we don't think that you are ready for this type of commitment. You should probably start with a fish or maybe one of those old school electronic pets that you have to feed. I think you had one once but you killed it. I'm just saying...

Anonymous said...

I will be extremely jealous if you have a dog and I don't :(