Friday, August 15, 2008

Moonlight Movie

Every Thursday night Red Hook in Woodinville throws what they call "moonlight movie series". I have been helping out the Jones Booth on these the past month and last night the movie was Top gun!! It was the perfect night for a movie.... it was a warm summer night, full moon and very crowded. I only had to work it till about 8:45p and the movie starts at 9, so it was perfect. Tim met me out there along with some of our friends. Even though Tim fell asleep during it , he had a lot of fun. It was just way past his bed time! At the entrance the awesome Red Hook staff handed out aviators to everyone. It was fun having Tim and friends there to hang out with while i manned the Jones tent. I really love working for Jones, its been a great experience and I'll be sad to leave. Hopefully they will take me back in December ;)

No comments: