Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Hottness!!

Here are the hot pics of my garden! ha ha Basically for my mom and whoever else is interested! I know Mike was dying to see them too! righttttt The first garden sign i made! waiting for pumpkins.. part of the herb garden the watering can i planted flowers in our huge hanging baskets! my mom will be jealous of the lavender! one of our Dahlias I still need to finish this The roma's and other tomatotes So there you have it.... my tomatoes are getting huge!! Also our Squash and Zucchini are growing nicely! As you can see i have also been putting fun little accents (decorations) into the garden as well. ;)

3 comments:

CA Poppy said...

Outstanding Amanda! Your garden is terrific and I love the way you planted up the watering can. There's nothing like the taste of a garden tomatoe.love,Michelle

M & J Bowerbank said...

Wow!!! I am in love with your garden! You guys have done a terrific job!

M & J Bowerbank said...

Nerd Alert!