Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Weekend in Lake Chelan

From friday of last week till last night Tim and I and all his Oregon friends went to Lake Chelan. Lake Chelan is just about three hours north east of Seattle and it is the largest lake in Washington. Tim and his friend brought their boats.It was technically his friend Nilesh's bachelor party but girlfriends and wives were invited. I would not of gone if i was the only girl!! ha It was a great opprotunity to meet ALOT of his Oregon buddies because I have only met a couple in the past.The weekend ended being really nice. We were all a little worried about the weather because it was so nasty in Seattle. But it was sunny all weekend long! The water temp of the lake was a little chilly about 60 degrees, so we wore wet suits. I am now convinced i have to buy a wet suit of my own. They were a life saver!! I got to wake board alot and of course now i am extremely sore. I really need to get a wake board of my own. I'm tired of using boards that are too big and bindings that are huge. I need a board customed to my height and size of feet! Me and tim tried to do a tandem wakeboarding move and that was hilarious. We did get up and we are for sure going to try that again. Now we are back in Seattle and i start my new job at Jones Soda in the morning. I am still a little worried of it being 40 + hours a week. I have high hopes that it will be a rewarding experience though. We'll see. Tim is in Portland for a few days, so it might be boring for me here. I need to find some friends here ha ha. Also i started my eat healthy, exercise 5x a week, lose weight program! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Karlee said...

How fun, that tandem move looks hillarious! I just started eating healthier/working out too! We can keep each other motivated!!

Anonymous said...

I forgot Tim was from Oregan. Oregan girls r gross. ha ha j/k! So jones soda?? Never heard of it. Give me details? Hey I'm walking and riding my bike now. Brian fixed my bike and we went on a ride last night. It was great, but Brian siad I ride slow. Whatever! I've been eating healthier too, well I have cheated a lil, but I still feel fat! :( Well it dosn't happen over night. I cut my hair, its cute!