Friday, May 3, 2013

1 week

Baby McCarthy is due in exactly 1 week
I keep getting asked the question:
Are you scared?
And to be honest- I haven't even let my mind go there.
I DO know that I'm sure I will be scared, anxious, etc once I'm in that hospital.
Am I ready?
Sure- as ready as ill ever be.
We have everything we need and more...
The house is tidy for the most part....
Her nursery is all set ( even though she prob wont use it for a while)
I can tell you that my body is pretty ready.
Being overweight/swollen is really hard on your body. Now I know....

This past week I have been looking at pictures from when I was little and it's made me more excited to see what she looks like too.

Here's to hoping she comes soon but not on my birthday... Cinco de mayo.







No comments: