Sad: to leave all my amazing coworkers and company. I had such a great experience working at Starbucks and cried 3 times on Thursday when I had to say bye to all my lovely co-workers. They threw me the sweetest "baby lunch" and it really meant alot to me.
Excited: to get as much as I can organized, cleaned, etc at the house before baby "B" comes! I'm in full nesting mode folks
Annoyed : at people that just want to tell me "how hard it's going to be" " how we won't be able to do anything for a long time" yada yada yada. I know it's going to be hard but I'm going to be fine and do it! Normal people will say " it's hard but you'll be fine - just takes time". So just a word to those overly dramatic people- - stop! ( I don't consider anyone I follow on here or that reads my blog dramatic btw)
Ok that's my venting for now :)
4 comments:
Are those people parents? I think sometimes when you are in the thick of the "hard" stuff you want to make sure no one else thinks it is going to be quite as perfect and exciting as it sometimes feels before baby arrives. Misery loves company sort of thing? But you have a great attitude. Yes, it WILL be hard but like I say when people talk about not getting any sleep....you can sleep when you're dead! Just kidding.
Aren't some peoples' comments to pregnant women wacky? The worst is when you get to hear about detailed horror birth stories right before you are due. I always want to say, "Why are you telling me this???!!"
I bet you are going to enjoy every minute of your experience with baby B. That is one awesome thing about first babies - it's all new and exciting. I'm so happy for you.
Aye sorry you had to be annoyed! Miss you bunches and I wish I lived closer to you. Lots of Love to you and Baby B!
Yes people's comments are very wacky. I mean I'm almost 30 years old and have 16 nieces and nephews- I know it's not a walk in the park and completely diff depending on the mom/baby! It's only been a few people but they've said it enough times that its annoying haha
Post a Comment