Next Thursday will be my last day at Starbucks HQ.
That will leave me with just about 4 weeks before my due date
Hopefully baby "B" ( Baylee, Bailey, Bailee ) stays put to
let me enjoy at least a couple of those weeks.
I keep getting the question " so what are you going to do those weeks?".
the answer: what am I NOT going to do....
I need to just catch up on life before this little one arrives.
I get home from work and I'm worthless and
every weekend has been busy.
I want to organize our house including the nursery ( its a disaster), Catch up on laundry, mail, cleaning & craft for my friend Holly's upcoming baby shower that I'm helping with.
People keep telling me " well you don't really need a lot when the baby arrives ".
I understand BUT that doesn't mean I wouldn't feel 100 % better
if I had almost everything in place ready to go!
so pray that she stays put for a little while longer...
oh and turns around.
This little girl is breech.
So she has 2 weeks to get her head down!
Then we discuss options....
1 comment:
you're in nesting mode! :)
Post a Comment