Monday, February 25, 2013

Utah Trip

I haven't been back to Utah since thanksgiving of 2010- so I would say it was about time. My mom booked the timeshare in Midway ( 10 minutes from Park City ) so I decided it would be a perfect time to see both family and friends! I was only there 4 days but I made sure to see all the family and friends I could! I was able to see all my Utah nieces and nephews too- which was much needed. I wish we ALL lived closer.
Here's what the weekend consisted of:
Sleepovers with stephanie and sheena, cafe rio , shopping both in slc and park city , Josh's birthday, getting the weirdest massage while my family snow mobiled, swimming , games with nieces/nephews , dinners with my family , visiting with my aunt Sharley and uncle Richard, visiting with Jen , and a surprise "baby" brunch with Kim, Carly, Kelly, Stephanie & Sheena!

I was so touched by Stephanie and Sheena planning a small baby shower/brunch with my closest friends!!
Only thing I'm sad about- not being able to snowboard. Next year!














No comments: