Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Grateful

Its been a while since I blogged, mainly because I have been so busy with the house and getting all settled in. I wanted to take a second and write out how grateful I am for everything in my life, especially my husband. He makes me a better person, he supports me 100 % in everything that I do, he works so hard at his job and I admire him for it,he is just AWESOME. I am so lucky to have him as my best friend and hubby. It hasn't been a easy road for us but it was ALL worth it! Ok sorry if that was a little mushy but I'm not one to always express my gratitude so I really felt like I should :) On another note now... the house is coming along and I will post photos soon!! I just need to buy some side/end tables and paint one room and I will feel like I'm about 95 % there!

1 comment:

Group 6 said...

it's not mushy, it's lovely! I always love hearing people gush about their better half. AND! I can't wait for house photos!