Well we put an offer on a house....
and it was miraculously ACCEPTED!!!
There is no closing date....
we have not signed the "final" paperwork,
So we are just
Sitting, Waiting and Wishing
to "close the deal".
The house is pretty awesome,
it is the place where we want to settle,
raise our kids, etc.
Tim's favorite part?
5 acres and a workshop,
as big as the HOUSE! ha ha
My favorite part?
safe and secluded neighborhood,
nearby park, great school district,
and awesome kitchen!
Pray for us!!

5 comments:
Amanda it looks amazing! Fun! Congrats! We are in escrow ourselves on 8.25acres here in Chico. We asked for a 45 day escrow but are hoping to shorten it since everything is in line. I'll pray for you guys and look forward to seeing inside!
ps. Your pups are going to LOVE IT!
That's exciting for you guys too! 8 acrea... Whoa!!! What do you want to do with all that land? Tim has so many ideas for ours but some are ridiculous, like a paint ball course! I am really excited for the doggies, you know these dogs need space to run!! I will post all the photos once it's official!!! I want to see yours now
That looks beautiful!! I hope you get it!
Our husbands couldn't be more alike. The things Brad has come up with make me laugh then he gets mad that I'm not taking him serious. Boys. A good portion of the land is an almond orchard but we are going to take some trees out to make a huge garden and a few other fruit trees.. Brad wants an avocado tree LOL Thats a whole different story :) Anyway, when we are done pictures and I DEF. want pics from you. I told Brad last night about your place and he was so excited for your pups.
I know, I am mostly excited for them! I mean we have a good size backyard now but they will be in Heaven at the new place!! Now we have to fence off the entire place, so they really have free range!I definitely want to make a good garden area. I tried to grow an avocado plant once.... but Seattle is not the best place for it. I think you might have a chance in that sunny chico weather! ha ha I want to see your pics!! yay!
Post a Comment