Saturday, November 5, 2011

Change....

A lot in my life is changing.....
A New name
A husband
and now.... a new path in life.
I have been unhappy with my career for months now
but continued to stay in it because I had hope my attitude would change.
Well surprise, surprise- my attitude was getting worse.
It was time to make a change in my life.
I have a wonderful husband, family, friends, etc and
my job was putting a real damper on my moods.
Regardless of this "unhappiness", I was afraid to make a change.
I would miss my co-workers
and this job has been apart of my life for 3+ years.
It was apart of my identity now....
I finally made the change....
and I am excited to pursue this new venture!!
Its going to take a lot of work
but I know I can make it successful!
I am ready to start this new chapter of my life
and the best part is that Tim has my back 100 %
I'm scared, excited and overwhelmed thinking about
all the changes in my life
but I know I am also so blessed
and if "God is for us, who can be against us?"!!!
I love that saying.... it's so true!
Time to take hold of my life and embrace all this change!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

so whats your new job!?

Mrs. McCarthy said...

I started up a dog sitting/dog walking business called canine cardio. you can see it at Caninecardioseattle.com. We will be starting a family next year (hopefully) so I wanted to start this now, so I can still do it part time as a mommy :)