Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Time to update!

Hope everyone had a fun 4th of July!
I decided that I really wanted to attempt to make
CAKE POPS!
Word to the wise.... they are not as simple as they look.
But regardless of how they came out...
they tasted awesome.
Next: Wedding DIY
I saw this cute "rustic" wedding card holder
for 70.00 on Etsy,
so I decided that Tim could make our own version.

This is what we have so far....

We stained the wood- I don't want the white painted look.

I just need to add some decor to it.

Next I finished the direction signs!

I made three total.

Wedding, Dinner & Dancing.

( I still need to make the stakes for them)

Lastly... my mom made ALOT of progress on the wedding quilt! It just needs a border and backing. The white fabric is where everyone will sign their names and write a nice note. So I guess my wedding will definitely have the Rustic Vintage theme. and I LOVE it. Hopefully it ends up being unique- in a good way :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Your wedding is going to be beautiful! I cannot wait til it happens and I can see all the pics! I love the rustic theme you are going with! :) p.s. your signs look awesome!