While Tim is in Boston ( since July 5Th), I have been trying to keep myself busy!
Good thing we have the wedding to occupy my time/mind.
Look at what my mom and I have accomplished- there is even a ton more not pictured.
We finished:
Pennant Banners
Card Box
Flower girl basket- i still need to add some ribbon
Ring bearer pillow
Twine wrapped mason Jars
"Ebay"ing Blue Vintage Mason Jars( those are not the real color of the flowers in the Jar, I just thought it needed some color)
Collecting Vintage fabrics/Place mats
Assembling our invitations
Wedding direction signs
Collecting mercury glass votive's
and SO MUCH MORE!
Good thing we have the wedding to occupy my time/mind.
Next up:
Table numbers, like the ones below.

But I am staining them to be a dark, rich wood.
Also: This little puppy has kept me busy....
she is so funny and a terror all in one :) haha
No comments:
Post a Comment