Thursday, May 5, 2011

My NYC trip in I-Phone Photos

I didn't have enough room to Pack my "good" camera so my I-phone camera will just have to do. Here are the pictures from my business trip to NYC. I basically walked that entire city and I have the blisters/ calf soreness to prove it . Bonus: Tim was there on business as well... how crazy is that! Such a GREAT city.... we really need to go back for pleasure next time. Lincoln Center- Black Swan anyone? View from my Hotel Times Square at 7:30 AM
First subway ride... interesting/confusing
Seinfeld baby!!
The infamous building where John Lennon was shot and Yoko still lives
Central Park rink
Pretty Cherry Blossoms
View of Manhattan from the ferry in NJ
Lady Liberty
we saw way more than this but I'm too tired to post all the pics. HAHA
We Love NYC!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love NYC! I wanna go back again so bad after seeing these pictures! ;)