Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dang it! I knew it......

I was afraid this was going to happen.....
I officially have crossed over to wedding planning mode.
Now the fun begins.... right?
First thing on my list: The Venue
I have been looking for a really cool barns, old buildings
or cabin looking venues.
After much googling, calling, and driving to see places....
I found it!
I knew it was the place because as we are driving in
Tim says " I want to live here".
This place fits us and the theme we want for our wedding.
Can I tell you how much stress has been lifted now?
Now I can actually start planning the fun things
because I know exactly the vibe we want!
I don't want to give away too much but.....
here are some pictures from their facebook. The main reception barn
I love the "rustic" look of this place Bridal cottage
The "old barn" lit up for another wedding.
They have since renovated this barn
and it is amazing inside!
Walking through the picket white fence for the wedding!
Cute!
Picture in the bridal cottage that I really like. Now lets hope the weather is good in October?
Also I just sent out my handmade (by me)
"will you be my bridesmaids cards"
I'll post pictures after they all receive theirs :)

2 comments:

SusanT said...

Looks Awesome! It will be beautiful Praying for wonderful weather for you!
Love,
Susan

Tiffany said...

I love it!!!! I can already tell I am going to love all the details, cuz the whole barn, rustic thing is totally my style!! How exciting to be wedding planning!!! Enjoy it! :)