Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Seattle Snow Day!

It doesn't snow very often in Seattle but when it does it is ridiculous! Before this storm I was very certain that since I lived in Utah, I was definitely a pro at driving in the snow. Well this snow is a little different.... It is wet and the minute it hits the ground, you got ice. Needless to say, not fun to drive in, My boss thankfully let me leave work early so I could make it home at a decent hour and I am so grateful for that! Our friend that left his work at 5, didn't make it home till 10:30 pm!!!!!!! I would have cried. Anyways when I got home I was so excited to play in the snow with the pups! we let them run around the yard and then we took them to the nearby park where it seemed everyone took their dog to play in the snow. It was fun! All that was missing? Hot Chocolate! I need to go stock up! ( I don't know why this is underlined, my blogger is being weird.)
Playing in the front yard
Nutmeg LOVES the snow!
Eli too!Throwing snow balls for the pups to catch ha ha It ended up being a fun night! Tim found it fascinating to watch the cars drive up and down our road, with some getting stuck. Now its 6 am and I'm at work. Tim had to drop me off in his 4x4. I'm taking off for Utah in about 6 hours! :) where the real snow is! Yes!

No comments: