Monday, April 12, 2010

What I'm all about right now....

Since I have nothing too new to report, I would like to share some of my favorite things right now.... I am currently playing on three differn't co-ed soccer teams... I think Tim is jealous of them... He doesn't enjoy my late soccer nights 3x a week. ;) Friendship bread. I recieved my first starter from a friend at work and now I'm on my second round. Friendship bread is an Amish "tradition" and I was unframiliar with it before I was given my starter. I Think after this last one, I'm done. I hope, Its so good though. I am obsessed. Even though I have to DVR it because 10pm is just too late these days... ha ha It is honestly the only show I follow on TV ( okay besides DWTS but only because kate Gosselin is so bad)... I LOVE IT!! It has inspired me to start sewing. Next on my project list: accent pillows. Real Simple Magazine. I recieved this magazine subscription as a gift from my mother and I had no idea how wonderful it was! I tend to live a fairly simple life and their ideas are great for that! Tim and I are remodeling his house and I have found some much neeed inspiration from this magazine! Thank you mom!! My hudson petite jeans! I can never find and believe me I have tried for years, Petite designer jeans! I always have to purchase jeans and then recieve alterations. Hudson is officially my new favorite brand... okay so I'm tired of uploading photos but those are things that came to mind tonight... just wanted to share. Maybe one of these days I'll write an indepth blog post :)

2 comments:

Holly Suni said...

Im excited for the friendship bread!! I love doing crafty things so if you ever want to have a little craft party, im totally down! :) I got a subscription to Martha Stewart living and I LOVE looking at all the fun things to do!

Mrs. McCarthy said...

Yes! You will get yours this week ;) Its fun and so yummy! Lets think of a craft project too. I haven't been to Michaels in a while! ha ha