
This past weekend Tim, Scott, Andrea and myself got the opportunity to go to Teatro's Zinzanni! Tim and I have been to the one in San Francisco about two valentines ago, so we were due to check out the show again! I was excited to check out the show in Seattle, especially since Jones will be a sponsor at their kids camp this summer. In case you have never heard of Teatro's here is a brief summary:
Part circus, part dinner theatre, Teatro ZinZanni is a big night out unlike any other, a three and a half hour whirlwind of international cirque, comedy and cabaret artists all served up with a five-course feast!
Basically an amazing night! They also enjoy bringing the audience into their show. Well Lucky Tim, he was the first person to be asked to participate and had to do so through out the night. It was pretty hilarious, watching a drag queen drag him around the stage. He was such a good sport and it made the show even better.... for us watching him ;)

FYI the women/man in the first picture was the person who involved Tim in the show :)
so awesome...
2 comments:
I've always wanted to go to that! Well this motivates me to go :)
That is awesome! Who thinks of these things - a circus dinner show?! If I ever make it up that way, I want to go! Miss you!
Post a Comment