Saturday, March 6, 2010

My life is complete....

This past weekend I was working in Vegas for the International Pizza show. Jones soda had a HUGE booth there and we all flew in to help work and sell...sell...sell ;) So on Wednesday as I am talking to a potential customer he said that he had just gotten his picture taken with Carmen Electra!!!! I said "excuse me?? Are you serious?" He obviously said it was not a joke and I straight up said " okay I have to go, bye". I darted over to her booth (which he informed me of where it was). I saw that there was a line to do a little meet and greet with her.I decided it would be way to awkward to stand in line and wait to meet her, I mean who does that? Well with some encouraging by my co-worker/friend Emily, I decided that I would never be able to meet her again, so I went to the back of the line. To our disappointment they said no more people can meet or take pictures with her, so we walked away...heart broken. Emily convinced me to walk back over and use my charm and actually try to see if they would let me. I didn't really put much effort in before. The guy said I could be the last person and I was excited!!! I walked over to her said hi, she said hi back and asked how I was then we took a picture and I said "Thank you very much". I walked away in a blur and then cried.... yes I cried, not in front of her but off to the side. I don't think you understand... this is someone that I have loved for so long, she has been my idol. If you have read my blogs before you know that I want to be her... besides the sluttyness. ha She has just always been my motivation to be in shape! I know you think I'm weird right now but whatever. I have/had the following items because of her: Her posters in my college apartments Diet pills:envy Work out videos Her movies Its not like I'm obsessed with her, I just wish I looked like her. Moral of my story: I met my idol and my life is now complete.... ha ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I never knew you liked her this much. Thats great. I've never had an idol before, I guess Im boring lol.

Holly Suni said...

You look WAY prettier than her :)