Sunday, January 31, 2010

Rock N Rollllllllllllllllllllllll

Alright, so I always start training for a marathon and something always happens mid program and I never get to actually do the race. Well not this time buddy!! Joanie is flying up to Seattle in June, so we can run the Rock N Roll!! It is a half marathon and will be my first :) Joanie is such a good partner, she made me a training calender and everything! So cute! I am starting tomorrow and am determined to actually follow through on this one... I have too. I'm kinda slacking on p90 but will still do it a couple times a week during this training. Wish me luck people, I need support!!!

1 comment:

M & J Bowerbank said...

Yes you can do it! Whats 12 miles, right. Plus you will look and feel good once you have accomlished this. Good Luck