Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Back to the rainy city???
This past weekend Kelly and I took a very last minute trip to Seattle. Here's the deal..... I received an email from Jones Soda and also the Seattle Mariners asking me to interview for a position. Not kidding, I received them on the same day. I hadn't emailed either one in months and it was out of the blue! Anyways i decided that it was definitely worth the flight to head out there and interview for these opportunity's. Drum roll please........................ I got offered the Jones Soda Job! I am still waiting to hear back from the Mariners, but that one was only on the weekends anyways (So i could do both). Jones wants me out there by April 13Th, yes less than 3 weeks. Oh ya and that same week I received an email from an old Jones Co-worker asking if i would be interested in renting a room from her apartment in Queen Anne. How did all this happen, maybe it was all God's plan? So looks like i may be moving back to Seattle after all..... Wish me luck! Pray for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment