Friday, September 12, 2008
My weekend plans
It seems like every weekend (starting even before Summer) has been packed with activities and commitments. I'm not complaining just saying that my life is a pretty busy one. For example today i drove out to Ogden Canyon to stay at my Brothers cabin so i could watch my nephew, Nathan in the morning. Chris and Trish have a big Triathlon in the morning "Ogden Valley Triathlon", so i wanted to help out by watching the little one. Nathan is so much fun to hang out with , actually all my nieces and nephews are...I'm blessed. After I'm done here in Ogden Canyon (Huntsville) I am heading to Salt Lake to work out and then work at an event for the Dew Tour from 7pm-1am. Then on Sunday I have church in the morning and then i told Kelly i would help out at Thanks giving point..don't judge me ha ha. The following weekend I'll be in Seattle and the weekend after that I'm watching my nieces and nephews from wed-sun! So ya I'm busy, plus i have school. I think if i wasn't busy i would go crazy. i guess that's a good thing.... right?!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
your too busy for me.
Ya, you read my post ... I wish I had half of that stuff to do! Okay, I really need to come see you or meet up somewhere or something! Can you anytime?
Post a Comment